Wednesday, July 29, 2026

First Post ☮


  

Hi babies! 

First post kinda nervous. jkjk. I've been seeing so many blogs up and down my tik tok feed, i thought why not make one myself! Here's an introduction of me!

I'm starting college in about a month and super excited about that. I'll be studying apparel design! I hope to become an in-house lawyer in the fashion industry but my dream is to have my own fashion and beauty brand. I love music, film, pop culture, and of course fashion. I love the 2010s aesthetic growing up due to my older siblings. I am an avid letterboxd user and tumblr girlblogger.

I cant not wait to ramble about all of my favorite things and I hope you enjoy it.

Until next time, xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

my birthday is tomorrow!!

Ahhh I cannot believe it's finally here. Tomorrow is my 18th birthday!! It's so crazy to me, I still feel like im 14 haha. A while a...