Friday, July 31, 2026

my birthday is tomorrow!!



Ahhh I cannot believe it's finally here. Tomorrow is my 18th birthday!! It's so crazy to me, I still feel like im 14 haha. A while ago I heard that the quarantine during covid changed our brain chemistry and i feel like that's so true. I mean I still feel like the little girl who just started middle school online. But anyways, I'm super excited. 

I hope that 18 brings much much peace and happiness. I'll be starting college in a few weeks and i'm kind of intimidated by the fact that i'll be coming into college being 18 having done absolutely nothing. eeeee. I've never had a boyfriend or a first kiss, and I don't even like talking about that other stuff. I know there's no need to compare myself to others but I just wished that I wouldn't be going to such a party school with no experience. But who knows! Maybe it's not just me and i need to get out of my head haha. 

Tonight I'll be watching one of my favorite birthday movies, 16 candles! I love that movie!! I crocheted a set that looks just like the knit set Sabrina Carpenter had in her "Manchild" music video. It took sooo long but was definitely worth it. I'll share a pic of it later! I'll be having dinner at home and invited some of my friends as well. It's going to be like a reunion because the 3 of us haven't hung out together since my birthday last year so I'm super excited. 

In the spirit of Jake Shane and in honor of my birthday, I pusscribe Ariana Grande's debut album Yours truly.

Until next time, xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

my birthday is tomorrow!!

Ahhh I cannot believe it's finally here. Tomorrow is my 18th birthday!! It's so crazy to me, I still feel like im 14 haha. A while a...