Hi babies!! Yesterday was my 18th birthday and it was sooo much!! First off I made a crochet set inspired by the knit set Sabrina Carpenter wore in the Manchild music video.
It took me maybe 2 or 3 weeks to make it. It took so long and I had to keep starting over but it was definitely worth it in the end. I loved how it turned out and a special person also really liked it haha. I can't talk much about that because I fear I might be going a bit delulu.My friends came over to my house and that was also pretty fun. One friend I haven't seen since graduation but, the other I haven't seen since my birthday last year!! So it was very special to see the two of them before we all go our different ways for school :(. We talked a lot, listened to Sabrina Carpenter, and just had a lot of fun overall. We had great food made by my family which was the icing on the cake. Speaking of cake, I had a lemon flavored cake which was so good because lemon is literally my favorite flavor.
I'm so grateful for my family for setting up everything for my birthday and for my friends for taking the time to celebrate my special day. I'm so excited to see what 18 brings me in my new chapter of life. I'm nervous but I'm excited. I'm watching Tate Mcrae perfrom at lollapalooza so I'll stop here so I can finish watching!
Until next time, xx


No comments:
Post a Comment