Monday, August 10, 2026

life update !!



hi babies! omg I haven't been here in so long! I feel like i'm doing everything but nothing at the same time. life after my birthday has been pretty slow. I've just been passing time until it's time to move in. It's now T-minus 5 days until I leave for college and I haven't done a thing :\. I got my ID yayyy big grown up things haha. Even though I haven't packed for college, I am updating my socials for college life. Starting with new macbook pictures! 




gosh i look so yummy!! Hoping to post this on my story for you know who to say something haha. I'll call him Mr. Big on here because I have no clue how to read what's going on here. 

But anyways, I've started watching the newest season of my life with the walter boys and ugh i'm obsessed. When it comes to movies and tv, I'm a pretty easy person to please. And gosh do I love the country version on tsitp. I'm only on episode 5 so now spoilers lol. ooo I also watched the new movie, the last house on netflix and it's sooo good. Totally recommend. Everyone in my life knows how much I love ocean animals so I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

I will definitely be updating you guys on everything to do with college and Mr. Big. I promise I won't leave you hanging next time!! 

Until next time, xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

1st week of classes!!!

  Hi babies!! I haven't been here in so longgggg. Apologies for keeping you waiting for song long :(. I've been in college for 2 wee...